Kigezi Orphans Children's Charity (KOCC) was founded by local man Arinaitwe Titus with a vision to give a voice to the suffering orphans and pygmy peoples around Lake Bunyonyi, Uganda.
Our vision is to provide a voice and opportunities for the disadvantaged within the communities around Lake Bunyonyi: providing food, clothing, accommodation, school and toilet buildings.
Our mission is to provide the best educational service to the orphans, promoting safety, good hygiene, good nutrition, fighting for their rights and instilling hope for a brighter future.
• Provide financial support
• Sponsor children
• Link us with international charitable groups
• Link us with those who could assist us financially
• Donate food, clothing, footwear, mosquito nets, bedding and toiletries
• Donate school supplies, scholastic materials and equipment
• Visit the school/project and tell others about us
• Volunteer at our school
• Sponsor our study tours
You can help by giving a one-off donation to enable us to buy food and supplies, or by sponsoring a child. Sponsoring an orphan or pygmy child with KOCC costs $35 per month and includes their housing, food, education, school supplies, clothing, uniforms and healthcare. Titus will respond with information on the child you are sponsoring and will send you regular updates and school report cards.
Copyright © 2018 KOCC – All Rights Reserved.